Ningxia University IP digital broadcasting system application
Background of the project
Ningxia University (Ningxia University), referred to as “Ningda”, is located in Yinchuan City, a historical and cultural city with the reputation of “Changshanghucheng” under the Helan Mountain. It is a combination of the Ministry of Education and the People’s Government of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. The comprehensive university with workers and agriculture as the main body, the national “211 Project” key construction university, and the “Central and Western University Comprehensive Strength Improvement Project” are the national “Excellent Engineer Education Training Program” and “Excellent Agriculture and Forestry Talents Education and Training Program”. The University Students' Innovative Experimental Program and the National Construction High-Level University Public Postgraduate Program are the first batch of approved foreign students and Chinese government scholarships for Chinese students to train colleges and universities. The school has a liberal arts college, a political and legal college, a foreign language school, a journalism and communication college, an education college, an Arab college, an economic management college, a mathematics and computer college, a physical and electrical information college, a chemical and chemical college, a life sciences college, a resource and environmental college, and a wine academy. College of Agriculture, School of Mechanical Engineering, School of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering, School of Physical Education, School of Music, College of Fine Arts, School of International Education, School of Marxism, College of Ethnic Preparatory Education and College of Higher Vocational Technology 23 secondary colleges and 1 independent college Ningxia University Xinhua College, as well as the College of Continuing Education and the School of Distance Education. There are 73 undergraduate majors.
The school designed the public broadcasting system, mainly to improve modern teaching management, diversify campus education, and disseminate teaching information. The specific requirements are as follows:
1) It has a decentralized and centralized management mode. The decentralized system is set up in four school districts, each broadcasting area (teaching corridor, outdoor walkway, dormitory corridor, outdoor playground, student canteen, campus surrounding environment zone, etc.). The audio terminal can meet the independent broadcasting and control of each classroom and each area; the centralized system is to set up the system server and the sub-control stations in the school general broadcasting station, and use the school network to broadcast audio terminals, network paging stations and The sub-control software operating systems are connected to form a digital network broadcast system for unified management;
2) It has the functions of manual broadcast, timed broadcast, temporary insert, terminal configuration, terminal status check, terminal work monitor, establishment of program library, etc., and supports external functions such as fire-fighting linkage broadcast and wireless remote control broadcast; the system supports terminal remote on-demand broadcasting. , paging terminal intercom and broadcast functions,
3) Diversified campus education, all kinds of self-made voice teaching voice courseware can also be uploaded to the server, automatically broadcast at regular intervals or on-demand in the classroom, to meet the modern school multimedia teaching: teachers can submit scheduled play tasks through the workstation software, The areas within the scope of the authority arrange the voice play plan and the teaching themes required for teaching, creating a good learning atmosphere.
4) Principals and directors do not need to go to the computer room to post broadcast management information for each college and the entire school in their own offices;
5) School broadcasts should be able to achieve independent or group play in sub-regional and multi-regional, and can be easily accomplished through software operation:
6) The school broadcast should have the functions of timed task software programming, automatic operation of the system server, different programs in different time periods, automatic program broadcast, automatic stop, etc., to meet the automatic operation requirements of the unattended system of the school.