Chengdu high-speed IP digital broadcasting system
Background of the project
Chengdu Second Ring Expressway has a total length of 223 kilometers, two-way six lanes, and a design speed of 100 kilometers per hour. It is expected that it will run completely in more than two hours. It starts from the K20+500 of the Chengmian Expressway near the Longju Temple on the south side of the Xinfeng Field in Guanghan, and it circulates clockwise. It connects 12 districts (cities) including Qingbaijiang District, Jintang County, Longquanyi District, Shuangliu District, Xinjin County, Chongzhou City, Wenjiang District, Qixian County, Xindu District, Pengzhou City, Guanghan City and Jianyang City.
The location of the Chengdu Second Ring Expressway is not limited to the Chengdu administrative area, but also the county-level cities of Guanghan and Jianyang. There are 7 tunnels in the second winding, about 9.7 kilometers, 5 service areas, 4 parking areas, 36 interchanges, 10 of which are connected with radial highways such as Chengmian Expressway, which is the node for high-speed traffic conversion; 26 is the vehicle's underground passage. In addition to crossing the radial highway, the two windings also spanned 14 major radioactive fast lanes such as Jinqing Expressway and Guanghua Avenue.
Chengdu "two windings" is equivalent to Chengdu's "five rings", connecting all the highways of Chengdu "1 hour economic circle", and with Chengwenyu Expressway, Chengguan Expressway, Chengpeng Expressway and Chengya Expressway. 10 highways such as Chengjia Expressway and Chengmian Expressway, Chengde South Expressway, Chengnan Expressway, Cheng'an Expressway and Chengdu-Chongqing Expressway have hub interactions. In the east section of the "two windings", the mutual access section is reserved, and the future will be connected to the Chengdu Tianfu International Airport Expressway.
There are 24 import and export lines in Chengdu's second express city expressway, less than 10 kilometers, which is very dense and convenient for vehicles to enter and exit along the line.
1. Unified broadcasting: The Chengdu Center can broadcast all the toll stations and service areas.
2. Packet broadcast: The Chengdu Center can randomly combine subordinate broadcast points to broadcast broadcast programs in a timed group or single point.
3. Emergency broadcast: In the event of an emergency, the Broadcast Management Center and each broadcast point can make an emergency broadcast to notify all or related parts of the broadcast point.
4, background music broadcast: Chengdu Center can play background music regularly.
5. Multi-channel broadcasting: With multi-channel broadcasting function, each broadcasting point can listen to different broadcasting contents at the same time.
6. Automatic broadcast: IP network broadcast master can set timed playlist, audio automatically broadcasts regularly, and each broadcast point playback device automatically switches according to timing.
7. Active on-demand: Each broadcast point can broadcast audio programs from the Chengdu Center.
8. Any call: The master or paging host calls any IP extension or sub-controller.
9. Two-way intercom: Set the IP extension to perform two-way voice intercom with the sub-control broadcaster or the master broadcaster.
OBT is proud to be the second high-speed cable intercom in Chengdu, the product supplier of the toll plaza broadcasting system, OBT carefully designed the broadcasting program of the expressway, adopted the industry's advanced broadcasting technology, customized the products according to customer needs, and successfully completed the expressway. The broadcast construction requirements have won the appreciation of customers. Based on practicality, advancement, reliability and stability, the project adopts the most advanced IP network broadcasting system in China, mainly to meet the background music broadcasting, information broadcasting, broadcast notification, emergency broadcasting and two-way of Chengdu Second Ring Expressway. Intercom and other use requirements, in which the total server equipment is located in the Chengdu Center Broadcast Control Room, the general control server of the system is installed in the broadcast control room, the broadcast call equipment, peripheral equipment, etc., and the system server of the broadcast control room is the total server of the entire system. It undertakes the operation communication of the whole system, broadcast control of the whole system, background music playback control, support for the transmission of data and audio of the broadcasting system, and support system server functions such as system timing play, terminal on-demand, temporary insertion, emergency broadcast, and two-way intercom.
Central Broadcasting Room:
Peripheral devices such as the broadcast server OBT-9800, the bidirectional talkback tube OBT-9808, and the power sequencer OBT-8080.
The IP digital constant pressure power amplifier and waterproof horn are configured at each toll station, and the broadcast notification from the Chengdu Center is received in case of emergency; the toll booth is equipped with a two-way conversation tube, which is convenient for the staff to receive the broadcast notice of the Chengdu Center to ensure the stable operation of the broadcasting system. .
Achieve the effect:
1. Unified broadcasting
All terminals are uniformly connected to the master control server, and the terminal performs terminal authority assignment, the system performs broadcast control, and background music playback control.
2, any grouping
Each network adapter of the IP network broadcast has a separate IP address, and the server can randomly combine and time group each terminal.
3, timed background music
Each network adapter of the IP network broadcast has a separate IP address, and can receive the personalized timed broadcast program of the server separately, and the timed play operation, and the set of work and rest time is programmed 24 hours a day (accurate to the second).
4, paging function
The IP network two-way talkback can make calls to other terminals, partitions, groups, and the whole area, and can also perform two-way intercommunication with other talk boxes.
5, offline operation
The entire broadcast system has both networked and offline modes of operation, and can still perform scheduled tasks in the event of a network failure.
6. Multiple sets of programs play simultaneously
Each terminal can be set to play different content, that is, one set of programs corresponds to one terminal, and does not interfere with each other. The terminal volume is independently controlled; the partitioned program is played, and can be played manually or automatically.
The IP digital broadcast server can realize automatic power on and off, automatically recognize the date after booting every day, and then call the playlist of the day to automatically play, and realize unattended operation.
8, music track library
The IP digital broadcast server has a built-in large-capacity music track library and rich ringtone music, which fully meets the various needs of broadcasting.
1. The software operation is very user-friendly; it is easy to learn and easy to operate. It can realize unified management and unified broadcasting in the broadcast control center.
2. The system has stable performance, low failure rate and simple maintenance. The server can monitor the working status of each area in real time through the server.
3. The system partition is more flexible, freely combinable, freely distributed, and breaks the traditional physical partition. Once the pre-design is completed, it is very troublesome to adjust the partition later. After adopting the IP network broadcast system, there is no need to worry about the partition. And the partition name can be edited at will.
4, the broadcast program is very rich: IP network system is equipped with CD player, tuner, music program library, to meet the music playback of each site, and can play different content at different time in different areas. The front-end partition terminal can also freely order music programs on the server or on the local terminal.
5, two-way intercom sound clear, powerful, with on-demand, unicast, multicast, full broadcast and other functions.