Sichuan Normal University OBT Digital IP Network Broadcasting System
Background of the project:
Sichuan Normal University (SICNU) is located in Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province, which is known as the “land of abundance”. It is the key construction university of the “Central and Western University Basic Capacity Building Project”, Sichuan Province. High-level university with double-class construction plan, selected by the Ministry of Education for “Excellent Teacher Training Program”, “Sichuan Excellent Law Talent Education and Training Program”, Sichuan Province “2011 Plan, Excellent Engineer Education and Training Program”, for the National Free Teacher Training Center The school, the national deepening innovation and entrepreneurship education reform model colleges, is the earliest undergraduate teacher education in Sichuan Province, and the most important university with the longest history in normal colleges.
As of May 2017, the school has three campuses including Lion Rock, Jackie Chan and East Campus, and Guanghan Science and Education Park. The campus covers an area of more than 3,400 mu. There are more than 37,000 full-time undergraduates and more than 4,000 doctoral and master students. There are various types of teaching and research. More than 3,000 people; 26 colleges and 85 undergraduate programs.
The campus all-digital IP network broadcasting system utilizes network and digital technology to control the music of the partitions (such as dormitory buildings, science and education buildings, playgrounds and surrounding areas). The broadcasting system is mainly used for playing background music indoors and playing bells. Raising the flag broadcast, teaching classroom interactive on-demand, broadcasting stations to broadcast promotional information and other high-quality, multi-source broadcast services.
According to the specific situation of the school, a set of IP network broadcasting system is configured, and a sub-control host is installed in the campus broadcasting station, the A building teaching building and the B building teaching building respectively, so as to be divided and controlled. Each classroom is individually controlled. The dormitory building, the science and education building, and the playground are equipped with network terminals to increase the power amplifier to ensure the effect. Each area is equipped with a paging microphone for interactive intercom in each area.
The IP network broadcasting system is composed of an IP broadcast server, an IP terminal controller, a sub-control workstation, and the like. The system server adopts industrial motherboard, IP power amplifier, short delay, good sound quality, perfect network adaptability, automatic completion of server connection, direct cross-gateway and core routing switch functions, support for Internet broadcasting.
IP network broadcasting is based on the construction of existing computer networks. It does not need to be separately wired during installation. According to the IP network-based program transmission, each broadcast point can have its own independent broadcast programs, which provides feasibility for broadcasting to introduce daily broadcasts. Different from traditional audio FM and controllable intelligent broadcast, it is a purely digital webcast in the true sense. It is applied to network construction, unfairly realizes the multi-network integration of audio broadcasting, video surveillance and computer network. Its personalized and intelligent product design is a network that has long stayed in the concept and truly achieves practical purposes.
Central Broadcasting Room:
The campus broadcast control room is installed in the network center and is equipped with a main server (OBT-9800, OBT-9800S), audio source equipment, IP paging microphone, remote control equipment and other peripheral equipment; the main control room is responsible for the operation and configuration of the entire system. Centralized control of the entire campus broadcast, can achieve the functions of mining, paging and other calls.
Broadcast control center
Campus radio station
Termination of each district
Achieve the effect:
The main function of public broadcasting is to meet the school bell ringing, multimedia teaching, school programs, etc., to meet the school's campus broadcasting, multimedia teaching, etc., to broadcast campus programs in after school hours, to enrich students' extracurricular activities; the entire campus broadcast design meets the following functions :
1. The system can be programmed 24 hours a day (accurate to the second) according to the schedule set by the school. Humanized music ringtones, radio exercises, eye exercises, music bells for classes, etc., enrich the campus culture.
2. Interactive interactive teaching in the classroom: the school single teacher or multiple classrooms to open parent conferences, English exams, etc., teaching music ringtones, classroom textbooks, can flexibly set the area to be played.
3. Partition control: Each network terminal of the IP network broadcast has an independent IP address, and each terminal can be partitioned by the server, and different music is played by different devices.
4. Through the campus radio station, convey the document policy of the superior and the school, notify the request, publicize the campus culture, good deeds and timely notice of violations, and oblige to broadcast the recruitment or find things.
5. Remote control and paging function: School leaders can publish management information about the school in their own offices without going to the computer room. The network page is connected to the network signal, and the principal can broadcast the whole school without leaving the house.