Campus FM Broadcasting System Solution
- Time of issue:2018-08-08 00:00
Campus FM Broadcasting System Solution
- Time of issue:2018-08-08 00:00
System design technical basis
The system design integrates the current domestic and international FM FM broadcasting system and public/listening broadcasting system and the advanced technology of CATV system. With reference to the national acoustic standards and public broadcasting system design requirements, according to the architectural layout and functional requirements, the equipment is designed to be advanced. A modern public/hearing radio system with elegant style, beautiful sound and full functionality.
1. "Technical Specifications for Cable TV Broadcasting Systems"
2. National standard GB50200-94
Cable TV System Engineering Technical Specification
3. "30MHz-1GHz sound and television signal cable distribution system" GB6510-86.
4. "Code for Design of Industrial Enterprise Communication" GBJ42-1981.
5. "Code for Electrical Design of Civil Buildings" GBJ/T16-1992.
6. National Radio and Television Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center Inspection No.: CATVA7-2005-0275 Almost all schools must have a broadcasting system. The basic use is: ringing in and out of class, broadcasting gymnastics during class, raising the national flag, speaking by the principal, English listening, the release of information on major issues, etc., also have further use such as: eye exercises, campus songs, midday music, campus games, open parent conferences or campus broadcasts, etc. System, the traditional broadcasting system on the market can be described as a large number of products, but the traditional broadcasting system has obviously exposed the limitations: the line is complicated, the automation, the intelligence is not high enough, the function is single, the waste of the full-time investment of the faculty and management staff, Maintenance is not convenient and so on. This makes traditional broadcasting systems increasingly unable to adapt to the rapidly evolving modern educational needs. As a professional R&D and manufacturing enterprise for campus intelligent products, our company has accumulated years of experience in the research and development of audio and video products and has been focusing on the development of education for many years, fully considering the needs of the campus and the existing traditional products in the market. Limitations, "One Line Communication Intelligent Broadcasting System" has been fully affirmed and praised by the market after extensive use by distributors and schools. This not only provides a new broadcasting concept for the majority of schools, but also greatly enhances campus intelligence. The management level also provides new opportunities for a new, high-tech product for the majority of integrators serving the education sector.
School audio broadcasting system management issues
The school's broadcasting system is a publicity stage with more listeners and greater influence. How to effectively manage and effectively apply it is a problem that needs to be solved. Usually, the school has specialized teachers and students to manage and maintain, and the workload is relatively large.
The main problem is the need for personnel to be on duty. If it is only broadcast the radio station's program, then it is difficult to stay close to the school life; if you want to have a close to the student's radio program, the students of the radio station should hurry to the radio station to start the program, and then leave after the time is shut down.
The school's broadcast area may have different requirements at different times. Inconvenient to manage, it also limits its scope of application. For example, in different grades, differences between classrooms and dormitories, public places and teaching places may require separate playback controls.
School audio broadcasting system solution
Noting these problems in school audio broadcasting systems, some solutions have been proposed. For example, partition broadcasting using partition wiring solves the needs of different places and different grades, and utilizes the resources of the computer system to manage the automatic playout system. These programs have been recognized and supported by schools and have already had some applications.
The first-line addressable audio broadcasting system is a new generation of school audio broadcasting system developed on the basis of comprehensive consideration of the needs of the school, using the company's technology accumulation over the years of coaxial cable transmission and cable television systems. Its substantive feature is to use the original cable TV network (also can be newly built) to arrange the addressable and managed multi-frequency receiver speakers in all parts of the campus, classrooms, dormitories, canteens, playgrounds, venues, etc. Under the management of the central computer room computer system, automatic partitioning, fixed-point, and scheduled broadcast are performed. It can effectively reduce the workload of managers and enrich the content of the broadcast.
The system has multiple audio sources simultaneously (multi-channel), each speaker can be automatically controlled (addressable) by the front-end computer system of the central computer room, and a cable connection is used for audio broadcast and control signal transmission (one line) Features, and easy to integrate with cable TV systems, video on demand systems, automatic ringing systems. Not only that, but we also integrated campus needs, using this system to achieve campus lighting automation management. Individual, partial and full automatic light switches can be set. Completely solved the waste of power and the great inconvenience of management.
System design principles and guiding ideology:
It is our overall design principle and guiding ideology to reflect the highest performance-price ratio with the best design scheme, so that the functions and indicators of the system reach the first stage of the same type of system in China. Specifically embodied in the following aspects:
Advancement and scalability Modern information technology has developed, and new products and technologies have emerged one after another. Therefore, the system should make full use of the latest modern technology in the case of investment costs, so that the system can adapt to social development in the longest possible time. However, due to the rapid development of modern science and technology, it is necessary to fully consider the future development needs, and the design must be forward-looking and scalable. This scalability not only fully protects Party A's investment, but also has a high overall performance price ratio. This design has fully considered this, pre-buried the necessary pipelines, and reserved various interfaces, which is very convenient for system expansion and upgrade.
Scientific and normative
Unlike the general sound system, the public address system is an advanced and complex comprehensive system project. It must start from the system design, including construction, installation, commissioning and final acceptance, all in strict accordance with the relevant national standards and norms. Standardized design and scientific management of the system. Finally, submit a formal test and acceptance report and a full set of construction drawings and technical materials for Party A to file. Security and reliability The construction of the public address system directly affects the user's use effect, external image and return on investment. Therefore, the system design must be safe and reliable. This solution has fully considered the adoption of mature technologies and products in equipment selection and Minimize failures in the design of the system. From the aspects of line laying, equipment installation, system commissioning and technical training for project personnel, it is necessary to meet the reliability requirements. It is particularly important that all the key equipment selected in this scheme have obtained the authorization certificate of the manufacturer or agent of the equipment, and promise to give full support in the provision of engineering equipment, technical support and after-sales service.
Manageability and maintainability
The public address system is a relatively complicated system. In addition to ensuring that the equipment is easy to manage and maintain during design and construction, the engineering wiring system must also be standardized, clearly marked, and complete in documentation to improve the overall system. Manageability and maintainability.
Economics of system configuration
In order to meet the system performance, function and considering the advanced nature of the foreseeable period, we always follow the principle of performance and price ratio of the equipment selected by the public broadcasting system to ensure the public broadcasting system configuration has the best High economic and practical.
The system includes front end and terminal and transmission network. The front end includes various audio signal sources and computer control systems, control modulation front ends, mixers, monitor receivers, and the like. A radio transmission system may also be included if desired.
The transmission network is a standard cable television (or closed circuit television) transmission network.
The terminal can address the multi-channel audio broadcast receiver, which receives the FM audio broadcast signal and the FSK control signal from the coaxial cable, and its working state is controlled by the front-end system. There are two kinds of speakers with speakers and two without speakers.
1. Single cable transmission: use one existing closed-circuit television line to realize all signal transmission and automatic management control;
2. Unique arbitrary partitioning function: independent control and any combination of multiple areas can be realized;
3, each point can be independently addressed: can achieve point-to-point control, control the channel of any grade or any class speaker, and can be independent switch, partial switch or full open;
4, the system capacity is huge: the maximum number of receiving devices can accommodate 65,530;
5, powerful channel management: users can play at the same time according to the actual multiple sets of programs (4 channels - 12 channels);
6, the sound quality is beautiful: FM audio range is 30HZ-15KHZ, the distortion is small, generally 0.7%; and the constant pressure broadcast system audio range is 200HZ-12KHZ, the distortion is 10%;
7, support a variety of popular audio formats: such as mp3, mpg, wav, avi, etc., can record and play a variety of external media sources (such as CD, VCD, deck, radio, microphone, etc.);
8. Timed automatic broadcast: Users can compile the program list of each channel for one week according to their needs. The program can be arbitrarily programmed and controlled for the content, broadcast time and play area. The computer can automatically play according to the program list and realize unattended operation. Before the system is played, the system automatically turns on the power of the FM speakers in the corresponding area, and the delay is automatically turned off after the playback is completed. The user can also modify the play program list in real time during the timed play, and the modification will take effect immediately;
9. Strong anti-interference ability: FM radio is ultra-short wave, which is not easily affected by external radio waves, and the characteristics of FM radio itself use compression technology to filter out interference;
10. Random insertion: During the playback process, the user can stop the scheduled play at any time, and insert other programs at random. After the insertion is completed, the system continues to play according to the program list;
11, the control software is powerful: the interface is humanized design, the operation is simple and easy to learn;
12. The system can decentralize the control center: the teacher can play his own program content without going to the central computer room, which greatly facilitates the teacher's preparation process. The initiative was handed over to the teacher himself, which greatly improved the utilization rate of the system (optional function);
13. Remote control function: According to different needs, the classroom can remotely select the playback channel independently;
14. Emergency plan: unique emergency group partition broadcast and forced broadcast function. Under the condition of leaving the computer system, the broadcast is still carried out, and the computer has an emergency plan;
15. Audio amplification: The speaker has its own audio input interface, which solves the problem that the volume of the classroom source is not enough;
16. Comprehensive speech training and examination: Different voice training and examinations can be conducted for different grades and different floors. Multiple sets of programs can be played at the same time, which fully meets the needs of teaching. The speakers in the classroom are powered speakers with multi-channel receivers and addressable management components. The working state of the machine is managed by the front-end control system, that is, the front end can command it to power on, shut down, and receive the first or second set of programs.
The front-end system periodically plays pre-programmed programs and plays them to specific class classrooms in a well-organized manner. For example, to conduct an English listening test, the content of each classroom can be different. If you are looking for someone on the radio, you can go directly to a specific class to find someone, not the whole school broadcast.
There are speaker speakers in classrooms and public places, which can be used as music ringtones, class-by-class classes and exercises. Computer-controlled music can be used. The main advantage is that the timing is accurate, and the wake-up number, the lights-out number and the class ringtone can be distinguished.
The arrangement of broadcast content, due to the computer system, also enhances the functionality and convenience. We can record the sound of the recorder, CD player and radio station on the hard disk of the computer and edit it into the playlist database for automatic playback by the computer. The excellent software tools of modern computer systems make it easy and quick to edit our audio programs.
The construction of the campus network allows us to collect and edit our audio programs in other places, such as the network room, the teacher's computer room and the electronic library, and add them to the playlist. For example, the most popular music, the latest songs, etc., can be downloaded on the web. This remote program production and playback management can reduce the maintenance of system hardware and ensure the quality of program content through system monitoring records.
By making programs on the Internet, it is also possible for the students to make their own programs that are broadcast at specific times after review. For example, English readings that I read aloud, news interviews by campus reporters, and so on.
In conjunction with video-on-demand programming, you can create some interesting programs, such as broadcast quiz, on-demand midday songs, and more.
If the principal needs to speak, or needs to broadcast some of the classes, under the control of the system, the purpose can be achieved, or you can broadcast to the district directly in the office without going to the computer room.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone