A complete public address system, not only simple equipment purchase, but also the use of maintenance skills; scientific use of maintenance equipment and equipment is the key to extending its life: the following are few tips from Shenzhen OBT Technology can help you easily use the public address system:
1. Before turning on the power of the device, turn the volume of the power amplifier to the minimum, which is the most effective protection for the amplifier and the speaker. At this time, the power amplification of the power amplifier is almost zero, and at least in the case of misoperation, it does not cause harm to the speaker.
2. From the front to the back when starting up, firstly open the CD player, then open the front and rear levels, and turn the volume of the power amplifier to the minimum when starting up. Turn off the power amplifier first, and let the amplifier's amplification function be completely turned off. At this time, when you turn off the front-end equipment, no matter the large impact current, it will not affect the amplifier and the speaker. When the same level is closed, the volume of the power amplifier should be turned to the minimum, and the CD player can be turned off or off before being turned off.
3. After the broadcast equipment is used up, each function key should be reset. If the function key is not reset for a long time, the pulling button spring is under stress for a long period of time, and it is easy to cause malfunction.
4. Wipe the surface of the machine with a clean, damp soft cotton cloth at regular intervals; when not in use, cover the machine with a dust cover or a cover cloth to prevent dust from entering.
5. Power on regularly. In the long-term non-use, especially in the humid, hot season, it is best to power on for half an hour every day. In this way, the heat generated by the internal components can be used to remove the moisture, and the internal coil, the speaker voice coil, the transformer and the like are protected from moisture and mold.
6, the machine should be used: commonly used to extend the life of the machine, such as some parts with a motor (recording stand, laser record player, laser disc player, etc.). If it does not rotate for a long time, some parts will be deformed.
7. The normal working temperature of broadcasting equipment should be generally 18 °C ~ 45 °C. Too low a temperature will reduce the sensitivity of some machines; if it is too high, it will easily burn out the components or cause the components to age prematurely. Special attention should be paid to cooling and maintaining air circulation in the summer.
8, Broadcast equipment should not be exposed to direct sunlight, but also to avoid close to heat sources, such as heaters.
9, Pay attention to some enthusiasts in the amplifier heat machine will not button the volume and put some burst of music, the reason is that the power amplifier components are cold when the machine is turned on, then let its high current work will shorten its life. Therefore, some enthusiasts only put some soft music and listen to music at medium volume within half an hour after starting the computer. After the warm-up of the standby device, the volume is appreciated.
10. From the principle of electronics, any electronic device should not be connected or disconnected from other devices during live working. I don’t think there is much to say that friends can understand that it is very dangerous to plug in active devices. Passive devices such as microphones do not promote live plugging. Need to be reminded is not to open the amplifier to connect the speaker cable, because the speaker's terminal is generally close, the speaker cable is two tightly parallel, the wiring will often accidentally short the speaker cable, its The consequence will be the rapid burning of the amplifier. Although some amplifiers have protection lines, some HI-FI-class pure power amplifiers often save this part of the protection measures in order to improve the sound quality and reduce unnecessary sound and dye. Therefore, the phrase "shutdown and rewiring" has long been a rule that enthusiasts must follow.