Qingdao Radio and Television University Digital IP Network Broadcasting System
Background of the project
Located in Qingdao, a beautiful coastal tourist city, Qingdao Radio and Television University is a municipal university that integrates open and distance education, full-time general higher education and community education.
Qingdao Radio and Television University was founded in February 1979, covering an area of ??more than 610 acres, with a school building area of ??18,1971 square meters and fixed assets of about 174.03 million yuan. The library has more than 280,000 books. The school is backed by the beautiful scenery of Mount Lu, facing the vast Yellow Sea, with convenient transportation and beautiful environment.
Qingdao Radio and Television University now has eight Jiaozhou, Jiaonan, Jimo, Pingdu, Laixi, Lushan, Lisong, Huangdao, Chengyang nine campuses and double star technology, nursing, humanities, industry and commerce, trade, chemical, mechanical and electrical, real estate eight At present, the college has formed an education network covering urban and rural areas in Qingdao.
The school designed the public broadcasting system, mainly to improve modern teaching management, diversify campus education, and disseminate teaching information. The specific requirements are as follows:
1) It has a decentralized and centralized management mode. The decentralized system is set up in four school districts, each broadcasting area (teaching corridor, outdoor walkway, dormitory corridor, outdoor playground, student canteen, campus surrounding environment zone, etc.). The audio terminal can meet the independent broadcasting and control of each classroom and each area; the centralized system is to set up the system server and the sub-control stations in the school general broadcasting station, and use the school network to broadcast audio terminals, network paging stations and The sub-control software operating systems are connected to form a digital network broadcast system for unified management;
2) It has the functions of manual broadcast, timed broadcast, temporary insert, terminal configuration, terminal status check, terminal work monitor, establishment of program library, etc., and supports external functions such as fire-fighting linkage broadcast and wireless remote control broadcast; the system supports terminal remote on-demand broadcasting. , paging terminal intercom and broadcast functions,
3) Diversified campus education, all kinds of self-made voice teaching voice courseware can also be uploaded to the server, automatically broadcast at regular intervals or on-demand in the classroom, to meet the modern school multimedia teaching: teachers can submit scheduled play tasks through the workstation software, The areas within the scope of the authority arrange the voice play plan and the teaching themes required for teaching, creating a good learning atmosphere.
4) Principals and directors do not need to go to the computer room to post broadcast management information for each college and the entire school in their own offices.
5) School broadcasts should be able to perform independent or group play in sub-regional and multi-regional, and can be easily completed through software operation.
6) The school broadcast should have the functions of timed task software programming, automatic operation of the system server, different programs in different time periods, automatic program broadcast, automatic stop, etc., to meet the automatic operation requirements of the unattended system of the school.